Just to let you all know...

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Guest darkdan
Thats cool :rollin

Worked on my tractor all day yesterday and couldnt crawl out of bed. Wait till your my age :lol2

I don't think any of us have the patience to wait that long. LOL =)

Guest willie
Thats cool :lol

Worked on my tractor all day yesterday and couldnt crawl out of bed. Wait till your my age :rollin

I don't think any of us have the patience to wait that long. LOL =)

:lol2

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
I ran a mile for the 1st time in like 3 years I'm hurtin today. Funny thing was my dog ran outta juice before meit! I couldnt believe it.

What kind of gocart racing was it, sounds interesting.

I race a moto shifter kart. It's a Honda cr125 2 stroke motocross engine on a highly tuned lightweight chassis. Makes between 35-40 h.p. 4 wheel hydralic disk brakes, 110 octane oxiginated race gas. 3 g turns. And absolutely hauls ass. 120 m.p.h. top speed, gets there in a hurry.

I alway's wanted to do that ,it looks like a lot of fun,and congrats on the win :lol6 Just curious but how much does a cart like that cost?

The carts are as fast as you want for as much as u want. There is always someone faster with deeper pockets IMO. Carts are fun as hell though

I alway's wanted to do that ,it looks like a lot of fun,and congrats on the win :spit Just curious but how much does a cart like that cost?

A couple of my friends used to race them and they had over 5k a piece in them :spit Looks fun as hurll though, good job 1peece :dunno

Archived