How do you set yourself apart from your competition?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started seting myself apart from the competition from day one.

I never tryed to sell films to the customers, I allways tryed to solve their problems...

It takes years, but it builds a strong base of customers, and I'm not worried about bad times,

people will allways have problems and when they know that you'll honestly try to help them solve them,

you'll allways have a lot of calls.

And I allways stand behind the warranty I issue... yes, I give warranty on what I do, so I sell myself and not

some manufacturer that could stab me in the back (sorry to see that happends)

That fact gives me the opportunity to install cheaper films when the situation allows it.

And I am allways learning... that is the main difference...

Guest kflemin9
we serve beer and BBQ... :?

You do mobile? :lol I need my truck done, but only one window a day .. so bring plenty beer, bbq and oh yea the dancin girls!! :inot :thumb

sorry ...in house only. :lol2 wait a minute...are you legal drinkin age? I better call cajun! :lol2

:lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2

..... due to wonderful laws here I belive I can legally drink just cant buy so if your buyin im fine!! .... :thumb:beer

Guest jakestint

Be on the customers side.......LISTEN....they will tell everything they want.

Ive had very few problems. And the ones Idid have , I fixed, Even if it cost me a few bucks!

Do a guy right and he tells a few people....Make a guy mad and hell tell everery one he knows!

Keep the peace, It will come back to you 10 times !!!

Guest FilmBlazer
How do you set yourself apart from your competition?

great tint jobs at higher prices. :shock

Pretty much! Voltron nailed it though. :nuts

Unfortunately many potential clients only care about price and your efforts will go unnoticed. But the ones that love you for all of those very professional reasons rave about you and nearly every bid you do from a referral is sold on the spot.

Not talking down to the client is very important also... I've closed a few jobs because my one of my competitors is perceived as arrogant.... Not a wise choice when many of our clients are self made millionaires lol.

Archived