Who the hell is Glass Sentinal?

Guest adn

Guest TintPoser

Tintiman hit it right on the head. I can't stress enough to clients that not everyone can install this stuff properly. Edge failure being the number one thing. On all my estimates, I include in BOLD, Anchored with 1/2" 995, or (insert anchoring system here), daylight @ 1/8 inch. Leave them with enought education to ask the right questions and make them feel that they can call me about any questions. If the competitor matches the requirements, I'll match his price. If not, you get what you pay for. My only worry is about the news spot that wil run when some idiot's half assed job fails. Hard as hell selling this stuff already. I can't imagine what some bad publicity will do to the business

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:booga

Almo here. I found this place through a search about Glass Sentinal.

What would you like to know? The company I work for has purchased the Canadian and several offshore countries marketing rights to the products. We are here to learn, and provide a product that works. :spit We dont install under 8 mil, and go right up to 22 mil. YOWSAH!!

I noted that one of the comments covered the edging, I call it "Frame Locking" .. we recognize that the film and glass only is not going to work. All of our projects to date have to include the frame locking or we won't do it. (Actually, we just add it into the price and let the customer know it's there)...

all comments are more than welcome.

Keep the faith.

Almo

Tintiman hit it right on the head.  I can't stress enough to clients that not everyone can install this stuff properly.  Edge failure being the number one thing.  On all my estimates, I include in BOLD, Anchored with 1/2" 995, or (insert anchoring system here), daylight @ 1/8 inch.  Leave them with enought education to ask the right questions and make them feel that they can call me about any questions.  If the competitor matches the requirements, I'll match his price.  If not, you get what you pay for.  My only worry is about the news spot that wil run when some idiot's half assed job fails.  Hard as hell selling this stuff already.  I can't imagine what some bad publicity will do to the business

Right on man! :thumb

I don't even offer it as an OPTION..

I add it to the price and show them that this is NON-Negotiable and must be applied for proper protection.

I don't even charge much for it... $1.50 a linear foot and I hire out for it.

ADN:

Glass sentiental is actually GSS.... they were experiencing some internal legal problems. So the bad film was proably from one of old dealers posing as GSS. The company I am currently working has relationships with GSS. The CEO of the company is Mark Gaston. If you woud like to contact him for further information 407-788-6550 or email him at info@glassstrengthening.com.

Archived