Who the hell is Glass Sentinal?

Guest adn

This where where the film manufacturers have failed in my opinion. Too many butt faced, crack headed fools have installed tons of security films after 9/11 and installed it wrong. What worries me is it failing to perform because of daylite installs on tempered, someone installed a 2 or 4mil when it should have been 10 or 14, etc.

[*]84630

This note peaked my interest.. could you explain? I am sales and service for energy efficient products in Vancouver and have just introduced film. The installer never mentioned to book evening installs. Would that be the best idea?

Thanks for the help.

[*]317503

Hey Bekha.... who are you dude, and who do you work with?

I am based here in the Lower Mainland as well.... judging from your name, you must work for Bekhart? Correct?

Almo

agmdirect@shaw.ca

PS, if you need some help, let me know ! :spit

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PS, if you need some help, let me know  !  :beach

[*]317552

Awesome..I just might need the help and have some work for ya as well. I'm Canadian and have been working as and energy consultant in TX and PA for quite some time. I do energy audits, consult and implement retrofits. I have a few clients in TX that just happen to have property in Canada which is awsome for me..Im comming HOME!!

Although I have never suggested film before, I'm just now seeing the benifits and am trying to educate myself in this area. Added security for my clients is so great! But I don't want to steer them wrong either.

Rebekha Ferguson

www.empoweres.com

thanks...this site has been fabulous and the iwfa material has been educating. I can believe I thought glass was just glass! I feel like Im back in science class!! Sorry for jumping into the thread.. I should learn the lingo before I mouth off.

I still have a lot of reading to do!

thanks...this site has been fabulous and the iwfa material has been educating. I can believe I thought glass was just glass! I feel like Im back in science class!! Sorry for jumping into the thread.. I should learn the lingo before I mouth off.

I still have a lot of reading to do!

[*]325633

Food for the mind is a daily affair... :DD

And it's always good to have a different perspective in the mix! Welcome! :lol2

Archived