Look who is getting rich off the window tinter back!!!&#33

Guest airgame12

Guest airgame12

InsiderCow.com: Davies Kent J of SOLUTIA INC NEW(NYSE: SOA) bought Shares of Davies Kent J

Monday, August 18, 2008; Posted: 09:39 AM

7 Stocks You Need To Know For Tomorrow -- Free Newsletter

Aug 18, 2008 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) -- SOA | Quote | Chart | News | PowerRating -- Reported by InsiderCow.com at 2008-08-15 13:18:54 ET

Davies Kent J, officer (Sr. V-P & Pres. CPFilms) of SOLUTIA INC NEW(NYSE: SOA | Quote | Chart | News | PowerRating) bought 105,692 shares of SOA from the open market on 2008-08-15. The stock was up 1.45% after the InsiderCow.com report.

Trade amount: 105,692 Shares

Trade type: Open Market Buy

Price Range: $13.00

Transaction details can be found at http://www.insidercow.com/history/company.jsp?company=SOA. You can also get real-time alert on any insider trading information from www.insidercow.com, one step before everybody else.

About InsiderCow.com

InsiderCow.com is a leading real-time insider trading information provider. InsiderCow.com is the online division of InsiderCow, a privately-owned company specialized in insider trading information. InsiderCow uses its proprietary software to gather and analyze information provided by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in real-time. For more information about InsiderCow.com, visit www.insidercow.com.

About SOA

Solutia, Inc. engages in the manufacture and marketing of high-performance chemical and engineered materials used in a range of consumer and industrial applications. It operates in two segments, Performance Products and Integrated Nylon.

Guest FilmBlazer

Off the window tinter back?!? You're looking at it the wrong way. The idea is for us to help each other so that we may all be rich :nuts

The more film CPF is selling, the more I'm buying, the more I'm selling, the more money I am putting in the bank :shock

Archived