Lost job

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest teamfutaba
I like dryshrinkers point of view - hats off, I wish I would have thought of that.

the first thing you do is shop the lead around. if theres no way you can land it and your in a position to do so. call the local or not so local vista dealers and find out how bad they want it. business is business. that lead should pull a nice chunk of change.

Guest windowpimp

im in canada... fellow I worked from had the same problem.. but he sourced the product from a vista dealer in the u.s.,, local vista dealer is pissed for sure... architech wanted it ,, and he found it...

Had a lead for 18,000 sq feet. Anyway they would only put on V-14, I couldn't talk them into anything else. So I had to pass it on to a local Vista installer. What is so special about that line of film?

Tip for any tinter who had to pass it......Sell you [the tinter ] #1 as the main prodoct. The film brand #2

im in canada... fellow I worked from had the same problem.. but he sourced the product from a vista dealer in the u.s.,, local vista dealer is pissed for sure... architech wanted it ,, and he found it...

he sourced from a dealer in the U.S..... this does not suprise me one bit.....Canadians tinters are crafty :eyebrows

Guest Bulldog
I was a vista dealer years ago-one of the first around here. Vista IMO is good film but no better than others out there.Vista just sounds better than say n1020 or solar bronze 20...etc. Its a gimmick name that allows you to charge more.And you better charge more cause it costs more.Doesnt out perform just costs more! :dunno

True V-14 is a 15% DR film and there are plenty others out there, but Vista Dealers do have access to their Spectra Select Films and Harmony metal/dye "aka ceramic" series plus a nice 35% & 50% Low E film. Some of that stuff is hard to find from other MFG's.

Keep watching what Solamatrix is doing......... :thumb

Archived