YAY!!!! now i have gone and done it.....

Guest tristan

Guest tristan

I was prepping the wind shield for a full shield tint, I went to take off the rear view mirror gave a little pressure and them bonked myself in the head. The whole mirror and the mounting thing with a big chunk of glass came down... :tantrum Now its gonna cost me $175 to get a new wind shield put in... IM LOVIN IT

Guest Beeline

had a guy who worked at a stereo shop. he wanted the front done. I called him up tell him on the way. when I got there the mirror was off and a chunk of glass. didn't tint it but he paid me and I came back the following week and took care of it.

I was prepping the wind shield for a full shield tint, I went to take off the rear view mirror gave a little pressure and them bonked myself in the head. The whole mirror and the mounting thing with a big chunk of glass came down... :spit Now its gonna cost me $175 to get a new wind shield put in... IM LOVIN IT

:spit Maybe that's telling you something. Funny story though. :lol2:tantrum

Guest tinter1fl

ya that sucks when that happens . it means that some one used supper clue in stead of mirror glue to stick on the plate I had that happen doing a free sunshade once cost me 175 $ but I aways had his biz and others he has sent so made that money back and then some

post-25068-1220105821.jpg

I had a acura strip to install once -one of the old ones with a phillips screw holding it to the glass button. It seemed a bit tight so I put a lil more pressure and crack! When the glass shop replaced it I watched them struggle to get the screw out. Guess what? Someone super glued it in. I just love it when they glue the whole da#n assembly together.

Guest hotspotstaff

yah that really sucks but hasnt happened around here yet. just play it safe -a gentle pull a lil fiddling and tint around that sukker , it wont cost you anything extra. custy will understand :evilgrin

Archived