hang dry matrix

Guest Peja43916

Hang dry sucks balls.

I use Elmers Gel Glue.

lol well said Fiveo... I have also started using the glue and I like it... It distorts the view from the inside of the vehicle but the area is not used for viewing anyways. From the exterior its teets.

just use the glue sparingly. what I do is buy the largest syringe I can get from the dr*g store and use it to bead the glue on the matrix. take note of my word "on the matrix." be sure to push it really hard so as to eliminate high spots. glue is very viscous and to lay it flat, you need some force.

Guest tint phantom
So I decided to try the hang dry method for the dot matrix on a 2005 Accord Coupe and it did not work. What I did was tint as normal, then heat just below where the matrix started so the tint won't come off window, peeled tint off matrix , let dry for about 5 minutes or so, heated window on top of matrix and then squeegeed tint down. It seemed to come out worse than normal. I tried it with letting it sit for about 10 or 15 minutes to dry and that also did not work. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help or info. What method do you guys usually use for this car?

after pulling tint of matrix, I park the car out side for about 30 min.- 60 mn.then sgueege to matrix dry.it seems to work better.when im in a rush I just glue it, elmers has a clear glue now just like the blue transparent.work great also just when useing glue dont squeege too much out or it wont fill the voids in the matrx. :thumb

Guest Ken666

when I was workin for honda you know how those civic 2 doors have that huge dot matrix. well one day I used some alcohol and water from my paint protection films to put down the tint on the dot matrix

Guest A&RCustomTinting
when I was workin for honda you know how those civic 2 doors have that huge dot matrix. well one day I used some alcohol and water from my paint protection films to put down the tint on the dot matrix

And? :rollin

Archived