72" UV film/ Architectural Grade

Need something thicker than auto grade UV for roof top skylights for easier installation. I have only used au75 in the past due to the nice specs. My Bek chart does not show UV F/G..maybe only the Pano fellas have it. Looks like I have to make some calls.

Guest Bulldog
Need something thicker than auto grade UV for roof top skylights for easier installation. I have only used au75 in the past due to the nice specs. My Bek chart does not show UV F/G..maybe only the Pano fellas have it. Looks like I have to make some calls.

Madcow has a clear 2 mil with xtra uv inhibitors, bringing it to 99.9 protection. The call it CLS200

Guest darkdan

Madcow has a clear 2 mil with xtra uv inhibitors, bringing it to 99.9 protection. The call it CLS200

I think 60" is as wide as they make it. =(

thanks, Maddy will work.

I think 60" is as wide as they make it. =(

thanks again Dan..the last couple of F/G jobs that I'm biding on are keeping me sharp....f/G and ppf are keeping my work interesting.

Archived