3ms prestige

v- kool huh, I look it up. thanks for the responses

expensive

but.. you get what you pay for...great looking film and great #s..and the performance is one of the best in its class :rollin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also..with the vk40 SHGC being at .44 and the HO SHGC being at .51..you are getting better performance with the VK40%..which in turn may save your customer more money faster. :rollin

also..another thing to think about..the PR40 have a ex reflection of 14 on DP clear windows...and to compare to VK40 on my performance chart have as VK 40 has a VLR of 16.5 on DP clear..but the better performance far out ways the slightly higher reflectivity issue. :rollin

Guest vclimber

Yes, great films and you do get what you pay for. As long as you are in that arena then take a look at Huper Optik Drei. .38 SHGC on IG clear with 12% reflectance. Even better performance and less reflective than VK 40 at the same price. :dunno

Problem is that tintguy is looking for 7% reflectivity and that is why Ceramic 40 is closest to what he is looking for... cheaper than VK-40 or Drei too. :rollin

Yes, great films and you do get what you pay for. As long as you are in that arena then take a look at Huper Optik Drei. .38 SHGC on IG clear with 12% reflectance. Even better performance and less reflective than VK 40 at the same price. :twocents

Better performance yes, less reflective, no.

http://www.v-kool-usa.com/window-film-specifications

http://www.huperoptikusa.com/products_klasse.cfm

But hey, 10.2% and 12% is splitting hairs IMO.

Yes, great films and you do get what you pay for. As long as you are in that arena then take a look at Huper Optik Drei. .38 SHGC on IG clear with 12% reflectance. Even better performance and less reflective than VK 40 at the same price. :gasp

Problem is that tintguy is looking for 7% reflectivity and that is why Ceramic 40 is closest to what he is looking for... cheaper than VK-40 or Drei too. :twocents

but wouldnt that be a darker film then he is looking for( drei being a 35%) ?..so I guess it would have a better SHGC being a darker film :bs

Guest vclimber
Yes, great films and you do get what you pay for. As long as you are in that arena then take a look at Huper Optik Drei. .38 SHGC on IG clear with 12% reflectance. Even better performance and less reflective than VK 40 at the same price. :twocents

Better performance yes, less reflective, no.

http://www.v-kool-usa.com/window-film-specifications

http://www.huperoptikusa.com/products_klasse.cfm

But hey, 10.2% and 12% is splitting hairs IMO.

Check the IG VLR 10.2% is single pane... they are still close.

ive been lookin into the v-kool, what an impressive product. tallked with my regional guy at vkool expensive stuff. then had madico rep stop by, they sell it.

been lookin into cermaic products to (Huper), now madico has a cermic line with a buy in.

I reallly need to re-educate myself about the residential/commercial stuff. I almost feel that im overwhelmed with different products/ manufactures

as far as the huper-optic goes, is there a buy in or territory.

Archived