Security Film on Cars and SUV's

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we charge somewhere around 13 times more than what a tint job costs here for 15mil and around 17x more for 30mil. Yesterday we did 1x 30mil and 2x 15mil, so that would be around 43 tint jobs :spit:D:dunno

Hey Vzla-tint

It seems for me that you are the king of this. I need to know the tips to get through with thick films? Can you give me hand on this?

Guest thatsnappyguy
we charge somewhere around 13 times more than what a tint job costs here for 15mil and around 17x more for 30mil. Yesterday we did 1x 30mil and 2x 15mil, so that would be around 43 tint jobs :mad:lol:D

I dont think there is a single human being around my area that would even think about dropping more than a $1,000 on a tint job.

we charge somewhere around 13 times more than what a tint job costs here for 15mil and around 17x more for 30mil. Yesterday we did 1x 30mil and 2x 15mil, so that would be around 43 tint jobs :mad:lol:lol

I dont think there is a single human being around my area that would even think about dropping more than a $1,000 on a tint job.

:D:lol2

Guest thatsnappyguy
Plus 13 and 17 times the normal tint job price would be a lot more than a 1000.00 I hope so anyway. :mad

yea I know, I have a hard time enough getting $300-$400 out of some people for custom work or r/r's

Archived