Its a good day...

build a amp theater and they will come.. :shoot2:bling:skit:bling ..you can do a huge TD camp out and music festival.. :dunno

I like it! :beer

Seriously-when times are better for most -I plan on having my second "Jethro's invitational Barbeque , Beer bust, Ho down and Tint techniques blowout!!!" You 're invited...... :beer

I like that too !

How about I buy the steak..you guys fly here :dunno

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you have a river I can park my van next to?

farley-1.jpg

:lol

Congrats dude, that's pretty cool :shoot2

Thanks!There's a creek! :beer

build a amp theater and they will come.. :skit:dunno:skit:bling ..you can do a huge TD camp out and music festival.. :dunno

I like it! :skit

Seriously-when times are better for most -I plan on having my second "Jethro's invitational Barbeque , Beer bust, Ho down and Tint techniques blowout!!!" You 're invited...... :beer

I like that too !

How about I buy the steak..you guys fly here :beer

:bling thats was my strategy! I dont know about moose steaks! :beer

Seriously-when times are better for most -I plan on having my second "Jethro's invitational Barbeque , Beer bust, Ho down and Tint techniques blowout!!!" You 're invited...... :dunno

am all bout everything..but the.... Go Down On The Ho Down :dunno:bling

I guess you havent seen the hoes down here! :bling:shoot2

With as good as you make it sound... you may wake to find a Tint-a-paluza in your front yard.....

Roving tinters from across the country gathering for 1 cause....

To master 1 piece'n the 'ol 944 back glass...... :shoot2

Guest willie

YOu got the water and septic ready for my doublewide or do I need to bring my backhoe with me when I come :gasp

Holler if you get serious about the rv park, I have a whole list of places to buy for you.

Congrats on getting the land, we just closed on another 8.83 that adjoins us :lol2

SS thats frikin awesome!!! :lol2

with all the bad news around lately, it's awesome to hear you are still doing well!

you have worked your butt off slangin paper

you so desevre it ... bout time for another vacation too aint it? :gasp

Seriously-when times are better for most -I plan on having my second "Jethro's invitational Barbeque , Beer bust, Ho down and Tint techniques blowout!!!" You 're invited...... :lol2

let me know and I'll be there, with the suger free sh*t for me :gasp:lol2

Archived