Its a good day...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy

thats awesome dude. so many ppl wish they could get something like that. I would love this. a freind of mine just bought about 15 acres but its all wooded area and he hunts and mud rides whenever he wants...what more could a man want?

u gotta get a bad ass tracker and tint the windows and maybe a bad ass vehcile wrap. or u could be like that old man that drives his track up to the mcdonalds drive through window every morning.

Guest CajunTinter
After 15 years of trying to buy this property next to my house, the land owner finally decided to sell it to me! 15 acres of prime real estate! I guess I'll have to buy a tractor and mower! :thumb

What do I have to do to get a deer lease on that property ??? :lol:dunno:thumb :thumb

After 15 years of trying to buy this property next to my house, the land owner finally decided to sell it to me! 15 acres of prime real estate! I guess I'll have to buy a tractor and mower! :thumb

What do I have to do to get a deer lease on that property ??? :lol:dunno:thumb :thumb

Honestly dude-we are so over run with deer,they are everywhere! Just show up-we'll send the girls shoppin :dunno and I'll put you on big daddy buck!!! :dunno

deer006-1.jpg

Archived