Its a good day...

Guest CajunTinter
Seriously-when times are better for most -I plan on having my second "Jethro's invitational Barbeque , Beer bust, Ho down and Tint techniques blowout!!!" You 're invited...... :dunno

We'll bring the gator meat !!! :dunno:poop:lol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dunno Slicks almost right...I'm a millionaire...in the making...driven by the fear of failure! :poop Now ol' willie... he's got the BIG BUCKS!!! He has two double wides packed full of cash!!!! :lol I like the idea of having a tintapoulusa...Sugar free tequila shots for Big Money-he's gonna need em to eat Boudreauxs Spicy Gator ass. :lol2 Seriously,Thanks for the congrats guys! :dunno

Hey kkcscott-next time you ride your tractor to the sonic stop by and let me check it out! :inot :lol

Guest willie
::yoda Now ol' willie... he's got the BIG BUCKS!!! He has two double wides packed full of cash!!!! :hide

If you got it, you got it :zzz Worked dayum hard to get there.

However lets see where I'm at in 15 years when the last of the 4 kids gets through college :lol2

2 suggestions check out the toro 580d mowers on the toro page. I have 2 of them and fixing to sell one. I can mow about 12-14 acres in a couple of hours with ours :yoda Also look into the kubota and polaris utility vehicles, we have a kubota now and can hook you up with either. We had nothing but trouble with our John Deere gator :spit

Archived