A loss that only a tinter might appreciate

Yeah, I had two cars, I checked the one..the other was sold by the dealer..dealer says "clean -up guys" never found anything in car B4 selling it.(they might have just pocketed it though) :booga

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wish Dad engraved along with scripture the following " ..and if my kid loses this sentimental knife through neglect, please call 1-555-555-5555 for reward" but that's a lot to fit on an Olfa. :inot

I still have the olfa silver I started with in 1986. The little spring thing that makes the blade holder click in the body is shot and it just slides in and out - and in my pouch it just falls open. I stopped using it, but it stays in my tool kit like a trusty pet. I am so sorry you lost it, just pray you will get it back some day ! After reading Braud Spectrum's thread, I'd say it is entirely possible.

The little spring thing that makes the blade holder click in the body is shot and it just slides in and out - and in my pouch it just falls open.

You can bring your knife back to life!..I went through at least 5 springs..just buy the cheaper version Olfa in stores..(I think it's still black) and pull out the spring and put it in yout sedimental knife :thumb

Good! then someone get's thier knife back! Makes me feel good about this thread! :gasp

:thumb Only on TD would others actually "feel" for someone losing a $4 Olfa...you gals/guysare the best :lol:thumb

Archived