A loss that only a tinter might appreciate

Feel for you TW,

I lost a very sentimental Etore cut down 4" squeegee I had from day one with my initials on it.

Some rotten bastard pocketed it and never gave it back. I only hope when using it, it might have flipped the rubber and then let the brass go through the film. Wouldn't that be nice?

Devil

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel for ya bro. :rollin I had a yellow bondo spreader cut diagonally for reaching tight spots on quarter windows that I had to retire...I actually have had that tool since I was in tint training. it was my very first tool that I had to retire...I was kinda bummed about it. the very first yellow turbo that I had I gave to a friend of mine that was an aspiring, up and coming tinter...he still has it...it's kinda weird how we get sentimental about such 'insignificant' things :rollin awww....poor wittle olfa :nope hope you find it dude :beach

I still have the original red dot that was given to me as a sample from my tool guy when they first came out. all I've had to replace on it was the clip with the red dot on it ..the old one broke on me from being put in and taken out of my pouch so much....man I felt n@ked the day that thing broke :dunno but I buttered it up and it's like new again :lol6

I thought I was the only one but I guess not. when I left my shop a little while ago I took my first olfa with me its only been 4 years but hopefully it will me around for many more to come. I even had to put a little piece of carbon fiber on it so I knew it was mine on jobs with other people :D  

Archived