2009 Camry

onsitewindowtinting

Guest tintmanlibby
Just scheduled one of these as a mobile job...does anyone know if metal film ( suntek HP) will interfere with the AM antennae. The online spec sheet indicates this model has an in-glass element antennae...any info is appreciated....Scott in Sunny PHX

yes it sure will! I do all of legacy toyota's tint work :lol6 ,and the only option's are color stable :lol6 which sunteck has a line ,or cer. (huper) .ive been down this road with benzo's, toyota 's,and bemer's as well as caddy's

Guest accurate
Just scheduled one of these as a mobile job...does anyone know if metal film ( suntek HP) will interfere with the AM antennae. The online spec sheet indicates this model has an in-glass element antennae...any info is appreciated....Scott in Sunny PHX

yes

Yes it has an in-glass ant.

Yes the film 'could' interfere with reception

Yes you could probably install the film and be fine... we have done them with no ill effects

I'm surprised a guy with 22yrs experience hasn't ran into this yet....

Guest maddtinter

We had one in recently.Unlike the 2008 model, the manual does not warn of a conductive material being applied on the rear window.But the car sure looks the same.

Guest tintmanlibby
it COULD interfere but we haven't had any issues using ATR. :rollin

ive had 2 issuse but they where complete :rollin heads they bought two of the exsact same car's and check every am station,they realy researched every aspect of there car deal

that's when I sold my dealer on huper at $375.00 a pop .I took a bad situation and turned it into a profit ;'love that tint

but hey rock out with you cjjk out

Archived