Heat Gun Review

My co-worker uses one like this and I steal it every chance I get. Best gun I ever used

same one I use. I have had mine since 03. It was like 80 bucks or less. Its still going strong. Only thing I have had to do is redo the cord a couple times because of wear and tear.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maddtinter

I use a Wagner that cost under 30 bucks.It is only 2 speed and when shrinking the film I position closer to the film.I will add that the Makita is a good gun but way too expensive.

Guest vclimber

So TW you are saying that this gun is not putting out enough heat? Does it concentrate on a small area or is it broadcasting the heat over a larger area than your gun of choice?

I could shrink faster with a cheap Wagner/Milwaukee . These are more hotter ..either that or the wind force is more in the Eddy making it feel not as hot..either way..the cheaper 2 I mentioned shrinks faster.

The Eddy would make a better drying gun for another appication other than film ..less heat , more blowing

Guest streetsounds

the little cheep ones at home depot work for me like 20 bucks when it breaks I buy a new one and put the old one in the box and take it back exept when I run them over or somethin lol

the little cheep ones at home depot work for me like 20 bucks when it breaks I buy a new one and put the old one in the box and take it back exept when I run them over or somethin lol

Nice...cuz theft from a big dept store is okay! Hope Karma catches up with you :dunno

Archived