madico flat users

Guest vclimber
I've installed tsg series film many times, I've seen it last 10 years without changing color. there is a building in san carlos we did still looks good since the first day we put it on back in 99. :dunno

Put that building in a harsh climate and then see what happens... San Carlos is in the fog for part of the year.

Thanks VClimb, I guess I'll stick with sunscape films cause I don't believe TSG is warrantied against fading but adhesive failure should be covered :drevil

Funny, TSG 335 used to be a Sunscape Film back when the program started. If you install that film correctly adhesive failure will not be an issue, their dry adhesive is bomber.

V, are you sure? The sunscape line was and still is SG330, not the TSG335. TSG335 is the everyday line they sell. (at least that is how it is sold in this market, where the mfg plant is) The SG line has been marketed under Sunscape for as long as I can remember, been at it for 17 years. In this market, the Sunscape program is overly costly to get into, but I can purchase and install the product, with warranty, just cannot use it in marketing.

Go back and check on that. Maybe other wholesalers market differently??? Let us know.

As far as TSG is concerned, the film is very good. I have installed it all over the northeast (opps, was that giving awway where I am???... :thumb ) with no failure for years. It looks good, and goes up easy. Used it on beachfront, lakefront, mountain and city homes and commercial properties. Looks good still!!!

Tint_audiopros, Look up the warranty, TSG holds a lifetime warranty for residential for fading. Check it out....................

Guest vclimber
Thanks VClimb, I guess I'll stick with sunscape films cause I don't believe TSG is warrantied against fading but adhesive failure should be covered :drevil

Funny, TSG 335 used to be a Sunscape Film back when the program started. If you install that film correctly adhesive failure will not be an issue, their dry adhesive is bomber.

V, are you sure? The sunscape line was and still is SG330, not the TSG335. TSG335 is the everyday line they sell. (at least that is how it is sold in this market, where the mfg plant is) The SG line has been marketed under Sunscape for as long as I can remember, been at it for 17 years. In this market, the Sunscape program is overly costly to get into, but I can purchase and install the product, with warranty, just cannot use it in marketing.

Go back and check on that. Maybe other wholesalers market differently??? Let us know.

As far as TSG is concerned, the film is very good. I have installed it all over the northeast (opps, was that giving awway where I am???... :thumb ) with no failure for years. It looks good, and goes up easy. Used it on beachfront, lakefront, mountain and city homes and commercial properties. Looks good still!!!

Tint_audiopros, Look up the warranty, TSG holds a lifetime warranty for residential for fading. Check it out....................

Yep, I'm sure. I think I probably have some old literature somewhere. I put a ton of that stuff up. SB 341 was part of that group too... Sunscape started some time after CP launched Vista, didn't cost a dime to get into Sunscape back when it started.

I've installed tsg series film many times, I've seen it last 10 years without changing color. there is a building in san carlos we did still looks good since the first day we put it on back in 99. :drevil

Put that building in a harsh climate and then see what happens... San Carlos is in the fog for part of the year.

still though. 10 years or so is 10 years compared to some other stuff most guys out there will install. :thumb

Guest vclimber
I've installed tsg series film many times, I've seen it last 10 years without changing color. there is a building in san carlos we did still looks good since the first day we put it on back in 99. :drevil

still though. 10 years or so is 10 years compared to some other stuff most guys out there will install. :spit

We just R&R'd a job that was up for two years and had signs of color failure... it wasn't Madico but the funny thing was that the installing dealer is not in business anymore for some strange reason. :thumb

Archived