Tinted table tops

Guest s13envy

Slayer - I saw nothing wrong with your post at all. You answered my question. It was the next few that served no purpose at all. I can deal with the flamers no problems, I just don't see the point in them doing what they do.

Sorry to derail this thread.

Id still like to see a basic tutorial of the steps on doing something like this.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmslayer
Slayer - I saw nothing wrong with your post at all. You answered my question. It was the next few that served no purpose at all. I can deal with the flamers no problems, I just don't see the point in them doing what they do.

Id still like to see a basic tutorial of the steps on doing something like this.

tint artist did one , i cant think of the name of the thread but its here . do a search in the grapics part ... and most of us come here to mess around , unfortunatly is is at the new guys expense , grow thick skin and hang around , its all in fun ! :spit

here is one http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=58787 and i think there is another ...

tint artist did one , i cant think of the name of the thread but its here . do a search in the grapics part ... and most of us come here to mess around , unfortunatly is is at the new guys expense , grow thick skin and hang around , its all in fun ! :thumb

here is one http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=58787 and i think there is another ...

Thats funny. A couple days ago I searched for the one he did that was a step by step turkey. I think the title was "happy turkey day TD members". It took me 45 min to find it.

s13, relax bro. We all bust the balls of the noobs. We are more inclined to help on subjects that havent been beat to death, thats all.

yeah i think your right Troy , i knew there was another but couldn't remember . i found that just scrolling down the tint art section ...

:thumb

Ive got an itch to get into what he does. Id love to make some with the Texas flag and sell them. There are a few that I know I can sell, plus, it looks like fun!

Archived