Tinted table tops

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest s13envy

Are these applied from the bottom of the tables or the top? I was thinking they were applied to the bottom but after hearing they are covered with 2mil clear, it sounds like they are on the top.

Guest s13envy

I don't understand why people on here take so much pride in flaming someone for a simple question. You guys had to start out somewhere right? Or did you know everything about tinting the first day? I came to this forum bc it seems its full of knowledgeable tinter and a great source of information. Not to get my balls busted for every simple question asked

I don't understand why people on here take so much pride in flaming someone for a simple question. You guys had to start out somewhere right? Or did you know everything about tinting the first day? I came to this forum bc it seems its full of knowledgeable tinter and a great source of information. Not to get my balls busted for every simple question asked

Welcome to tintdude.com :beer:rimshot

Guest filmslayer

thats not busting your balls ! and if you dont grow thick skin , you wont last around here !!! :rimshot

Archived