Reverse rolling without a roller

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy
this cant possibly be serious.

Do you do anything but sit around here making p1ss ant comments :spit

meanwhile you come in this topic and dont say anything worth a %&$# to this topic...u just made a "p1ss ant" comment yourself. anyway...go f*ck yourself

I know a guy that uses a big straw to get a tight roll for the back glass. Its all what works best for each of us. I tried it once, didn’t help me. :dunno Always try stuff. :lol

I dont see how this would this would benifit any tinter. why have sticks and all kind of other steps added when it's not needed. as if reverse rolling isnt easy enough.

Guys Guys! Easy! :spit

I think he meant using a stick to help get the actual roll going. as in when first rolling it up.

Surely not in the car. Some flimsy films that are kinda hard to get along with when trying

to start rolling it up. Am I right? :dunno

Guest Texstar

Do you do anything but sit around here making p1ss ant comments :dunno

meanwhile you come in this topic and dont say anything worth a %&$# to this topic...u just made a "p1ss ant" comment yourself. anyway...go f*ck yourself

I know a guy that uses a big straw to get a tight roll for the back glass. Its all what works best for each of us. I tried it once, didn’t help me. :lol Always try stuff. :spit

I dont see how this would this would benifit any tinter. why have sticks and all kind of other steps added when it's not needed. as if reverse rolling isnt easy enough.

:lol2 Another brilliant kindergarden comeback

Guest thatsnappyguy

I know a guy that uses a big straw to get a tight roll for the back glass. Its all what works best for each of us. I tried it once, didn’t help me. :twocents Always try stuff. :lol

:dunno Another brilliant kindergarden comeback

seems like your still the only one here posting BS. unlike u, alot of my post have good meaning and actually are worth reading.

Guest Texstar

I know a guy that uses a big straw to get a tight roll for the back glass. Its all what works best for each of us. I tried it once, didn’t help me. :dunno Always try stuff. :twocents

:lol Another brilliant kindergarden comeback

seems like your still the only one here posting BS. unlike u, alot of my post have good meaning and actually are worth reading.

Just like this one :lol

Archived