Reverse rolling without a roller

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno

personally I never use any type of a stick, but that is just my personal preference. to me it seems like using a stick would just be another thing to get in the way and make it harder, and possible crease the film. I use sort of a hybrid technique. I tightly roll a little over half of the film, then lay the rest down on the back shelf, peel off the liner, and then apply that half first, then unroll the rest of it. seems to be the easiest for me, otherwise I have trouble getting the first part to stick without having enough film on the glass.

Guest goldtooth
Do you guys find that if you use a good quality film you can reverse roll back glass's without a stick to roll the film onto or do you always wrap the film around something to reverse roll?

depends on the type of film being installed,some film reverse roll,drop roll easier than others,a little weight always help :lock

Do you guys find that if you use a good quality film you can reverse roll back glass's without a stick to roll the film onto or do you always wrap the film around something to reverse roll?

back glass=Back Glass guys....auto.

Glad I could help :lock :lock

Archived