2009 Dodge Ram

Guest losdawg

Guest Texstar
I have on in here now. The bottom seals dont pop out like they used to. Are you guys taking that screw out and then popping the seal? Thanks

Yeah I always take the seals out of them too! How is it different than the other ones!

You know what, my son did it and he just said he didnt pull them just slid it in. Sorry.

Guest Texstar

Update

We have another one in here and did it just to see how its done. We pulled the front trim off and the door panel pulls back, like the old ones. It didnt feel like it would bit did. We pulled the fake tork screw out on the passenger side but not on drives, doesnt make that much difference.

We pulled the gasket up from the inside corner and ROLLED it out. You will see what I mean, it has a lip on it.

To put it back in we just put the outsdie corner in and slid it back on in the opposite rolling direction.

Takes a little more time than the old ones but helps. :shock

Hope this helps someone.

Update

We have another one in here and did it just to see how its done. We pulled the front trim off and the door panel pulls back, like the old ones. It didnt feel like it would bit did. We pulled the fake tork screw out on the passenger side but not on drives, doesnt make that much difference.

We pulled the gasket up from the inside corner and ROLLED it out. You will see what I mean, it has a lip on it.

To put it back in we just put the outsdie corner in and slid it back on in the opposite rolling direction.

Takes a little more time than the old ones but helps. :lol2

Hope this helps someone.

Archived