Business Is SLOW

Guest Orbitalcustoms

Have you tried hitting up any car dealerships? We do consignment work that keeps my guys busy on the real slow days. Go after the Toyota, Nissian, and Honda dealers as these are the cars that are actually selling. We a re kinda slow as we but maybe this will get you a car or two.

Ryan

www.XtremeVehicleDesigns.com

^^^same here

but we are still steady, still doing about 3-5 a day. but its raining today and we lost over $700 cuz we had 3 sets of tint tails and tint jobs. and we told them we couldnt do the tails if it rained. we called them and they all rescheduled but I would of like to get them today. dont want to rely on them remembering a new appointment.

Guest tintgod
Any tips on getting my name out there for the winter? Or ideas? I do tinting and decals, shirts, signs etc..

I dont have any advertising except for my truck.

Should I go business to business?

yes....any thing will help

^^^same here

but we are still steady, still doing about 3-5 a day. but its raining today and we lost over $700 cuz we had 3 sets of tint tails and tint jobs. and we told them we couldnt do the tails if it rained. we called them and they all rescheduled but I would of like to get them today. dont want to rely on them remembering a new appointment.

Why cant you do the lights . Wont it dry quick enough in an hour . I assume you do the film expel not the spray . did a couple when the customer brings in the material. Is it worth getting into ?

Archived