Where Is Best Place To Get Tint

Guest baja

I would like to slowly start a tinting business, just wondering, what is the best place to get tint..

Is it possible to become a distributor and get tint at cost and also sell it to anyone that would be interested?

Also since I am wondering exactly what id need to start the business, is there anyway to get some sites or places where I can get the tools required and some info

(I did a search and it is broad information)

im especially interested in the spraying solution (just water? or what is it)

Thanks for your help guys

I'm new and I think that guy is hilarious!!!

:headbang

anyone wanna help me to take over their area??? :lol2

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can also try Courage Distributing Inc., distributors of Sun-Gard window film and 3M and Venture paint protection.

Contact Ken Floyd at 1-800-COURAGE (268-7243)

www.courage.ca

Watch yourself, this guy is a bac@@@@ing, 2 faced j$@# azz. :beer

Guest trent
You can also try Courage Distributing Inc., distributors of Sun-Gard window film and 3M and Venture paint protection.

www.courage.ca

Watch yourself, this guy is a backstabbing, 2 faced jack azz. :beer

If you are referring to myself, I am not sure what I did to offend you. I am one of the owners of Courage Distributing Inc. (Trent Courage). We are a very straigh shooting and ethical company. If you are referring to Ken Floyd all I can tell you is that before he was hired by Courage he was a well respected professional within the industry. He continues to be a well respected professional with his transition to our company. Please contact me directly if there is something that you would like to inform me air.

Regards, Trent (trent@courage.ca)

www.courage.ca

Watch yourself, this guy is a backstabbing, 2 faced jack azz. :beer

If you are referring to myself, I am not sure what I did to offend you. I am one of the owners of Courage Distributing Inc. (Trent Courage). We are a very straigh shooting and ethical company. If you are referring to Ken Floyd all I can tell you is that before he was hired by Courage he was a well respected professional within the industry. He continues to be a well respected professional with his transition to our company. Please contact me directly if there is something that you would like to inform me air.

:lol

www.courage.ca

Watch yourself, this guy is a backstabbing, 2 faced jack azz. :lol2

My mistake, I was refering to your sale rep Ken.

Greetings Big Bird :DD Brad from Tint By Attain

I personally will vouche for Todd. Trent and Kenny..Good guys ! :lol and a belated welcome to the forum :lol2

Guest trent

www.courage.ca

Watch yourself, this guy is a backstabbing, 2 faced jack azz. :bingo

I stand by my rep, Ken. He has been a great addition to our staff. I have yet to hear anything bad about him from our existing customers. I only hear alot of good about him.

I respect that you may have had some issues with him.

If you were an existing customer of ours I would certainly like to discuss the issues with you privately, but since it sounds like it happened before his employment with Courage, it is best that I stay out of it.

I am not sure what transpired but hopefully you guys can work it out.

Happy tinting!

Guest trent
Greetings Big Bird :lol Brad from Tint By Attain

I personally will vouche for Todd. Trent and Kenny..Good guys ! :bingo and a belated welcome to the forum :lol2

Thanks Brad. I hope things are keeping you busy.

:bingo

www.courage.ca

Watch yourself, this guy is a backstabbing, 2 faced jack azz. :lol

I stand by my rep, Ken. He has been a great addition to our staff. I have yet to hear anything bad about him from our existing customers. I only hear alot of good about him.

I respect that you may have had some issues with him.

If you were an existing customer of ours I would certainly like to discuss the issues with you privately, but since it sounds like it happened before his employment with Courage, it is best that I stay out of it.

I am not sure what transpired but hopefully you guys can work it out.

Happy tinting!

No probs Trent, sent you another e-mail. Things should be good :lol2 Cheers Al

Archived