Company Logo's

I am designing my company logo at the moment got so many ideas and a few short listed and many many hours in illustrator and on font websites so I thought id start a topic and let people post up their logos !

also if anyone is good at graphic design and wants to have a dig for me let me know , im ok at design work but far from the best at it.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well ive done the text side of it but I have 20 possible logos haha im hopeless I cant decide. im tihnking my text like this

South Side

Tinting

then behind it a solar eclipse ?

sorry if there is any one with that business name in the states I didnt copy from anyone its jsut relevant to my area and not registered in NSW Australia untill now by me.

Carefull with the flames and stuff....logo's can get too busy really easily. Some of the most recognizable logos are the simplest....look at 3M or McDonalds. I would be more inclined to do something like this 

Now, of course that is just doing something up quick without much thought to it...but its nice and simple and the most important thing stands out....what you do.

That being said...here is my logo that I came up with several years ago (time for a new one)...and it doesn't really say what I do...besides the "signs" part....which is the smallest part of my business now. :rollin

Archived