Found Caylee

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let me get this straight, this has been going on how long and the cops didn't search a pond 1/4 mile away from the house...and a meter reader just happened to go there and stumbles upon the remains?

I'm not buying anything I hear about this story anymore. :beer

Guest filmslayer
So let me get this straight, this has been going on how long and the cops didn't search a pond 1/4 mile away from the house...and a meter reader just happened to go there and stumbles upon the remains?

I'm not buying anything I hear about this story anymore. :beer

TD, I have had no choice but to pay attention to this case ( it's been in the local news since aug.) and it's just strange ! how does this meter reader call authorities 3 times and then 4 months later goes and finds the the body ? and like you said why didn't the cops find it ? how in the he!! does a mother not report her child missing for more than 30 days ? I mean WTF ! this one has been strang for awhile !

There is a large undergroud network that ritually abuses and sacrifices children, and they are protected at the highest levels.

YouTube Ted Gunderson (or Gundersen not sure) Former section chief of the FBI talks a lot about the situation. There is some dark stuff going on that we only know a little about. I wouldn't be surprised if this was some kind of satanic ritual abuse situation. Usually the participants are high level, powerful types.

Guest filmslayer

that is interesting ,I dont know if it applies in this case . wouldn't suprise me , but look at the players we know so far . white trash young mom , a meter reader and bumbling cops . the consparicy that he speaks of ,I don't think they ever find the remains.personaly with this case I think the mom did it ,maybe by accident ,the curve ball I can't hit is the meter reader....

Archived