Calling out Monique

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW, I got my name in lights!!! LOL!!! No I can't post a pic of my 'mug' because A) I don't know how to post pics and B) The last pic taken of my mug and bod was on a horse when I won the AQHA world championship in Oklahoma City 2 years ago. The only way you'll know who I am is when I blow by you in my 350 hp silver Evo that's my 'work' car. And guys, I AM a dudette!!! I got 2 questions for you...when's the Christmas party and ya serving beer?

Guest oasisglatint
WOW, I got my name in lights!!! LOL!!! No I can't post a pic of my 'mug' because A) I don't know how to post pics and B) The last pic taken of my mug and bod was on a horse when I won the AQHA world championship in Oklahoma City 2 years ago. The only way you'll know who I am is when I blow by you in my 350 hp silver Evo that's my 'work' car. And guys, I AM a dudette!!! I got 2 questions for you...when's the Christmas party and ya serving beer?

W/e!!!

Horses and an Evo..... :linedrink

Maybe an F-350...

It's a dude from the west coast :eyebrows

W/e!!!

Horses and an Evo..... :linedrink

Maybe an F-350...

It's a dude from the west coast :eyebrows

I like horses, and turbo's, what can I say!!! No F-350, but a Silverado C3500 crew cab dually, pulling an Elite 3 horse aluminum gooseneck living quarters trailer. And I repeat, I'm a dudette from the left coast!!!

Archived