what did ya get for christmas

Guest Crackz

Guest shadowline

Aftershave, dressing gown, CD, and a brand of chocolate (which I hate?!). Bought loads of stuff for her, and then she said sorry my stuff wasnt exciting but she didnt know what to buy me? Happy Christmas!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got to watch my kids tear it up at 7:00 am! Ain't no better gift than that! :quote

:bingo:lol I have a 21 year old daughter and a 18 year old daughter and they went crazy buying my 3 year old son presents. With the gifts he got from (Santa), two sets of grand parents and his existing toys we need a bigger house for all the toys. :lol BTY I got a set of R134 AC Gauges, a new set of quick connect removal tools, a new roll around stool for tinting and lots of other things that I will not bother you all with. It was a good Christmas down here for the family!

I got family guy boxed sets stewie the untold story awesome ny giants watch cologne gift set body wash gift set and most important my mom is here and still well from florida my kids and wife were happy and im am booked up for friday and sat so the christmas holiday was good to me and my family

Hey Big Joe, Glad you had a great day with the family. We bought a 4 year old Mustang that was rescued from a range in Colorado. We spent all day working with him. So far he's adapting very well.

I applaud you on that. I know they can be skittish and crazy, but if you slow your body movements and talk soothingly to them, it really helps. It also helps that you've been around horses alot and can 'read' them. I've been showing QH's since I was 10, so I can relate what your going thru. Bravo to you...

Guest sun-busters

a day off yipee. Well said Monique.Cant believe there are so many horse people on here. I breed, show and compete dressage horses (oldenbergs). Bronze medal at championships of GB this year. Well tinting wont make my fortune :bingo

I got to watch my kids tear it up at 7:00 am! Ain't no better gift than that! :bingo

:quote:lol I have a 21 year old daughter and a 18 year old daughter and they went crazy buying my 3 year old son presents. With the gifts he got from (Santa), two sets of grand parents and his existing toys we need a bigger house for all the toys. :lol BTY I got a set of R134 AC Gauges, a new set of quick connect removal tools, a new roll around stool for tinting and lots of other things that I will not bother you all with. It was a good Christmas down here for the family!

Do you do A/C at your shop as well? Big props for you on that! :beer

I got to watch my kids tear it up at 7:00 am! Ain't no better gift than that! :bingo

:quote:lol I have a 21 year old daughter and a 18 year old daughter and they went crazy buying my 3 year old son presents. With the gifts he got from (Santa), two sets of grand parents and his existing toys we need a bigger house for all the toys. :lol BTY I got a set of R134 AC Gauges, a new set of quick connect removal tools, a new roll around stool for tinting and lots of other things that I will not bother you all with. It was a good Christmas down here for the family!

Do you do A/C at your shop as well? Big props for you on that! :beer

I do all kinds of minor work, no overhauls are anything like that. :beer

Guest mr3y1956
a day off yipee. Well said Monique.Cant believe there are so many horse people on here. I breed, show and compete dressage horses (oldenbergs). Bronze medal at championships of GB this year. Well tinting wont make my fortune :bingo

I have an Oldenberg from "Frowind". He has been trained to do dressage however I haven't. I would love to learn more about it. I understand it can be a complicated process.

a day off yipee. Well said Monique.Cant believe there are so many horse people on here. I breed, show and compete dressage horses (oldenbergs). Bronze medal at championships of GB this year. Well tinting wont make my fortune :thumb

So do I...just not with horses!!

My inlaws bought us a wii and my wife bought a wii fit. The damn thing tells me I'm OBESE!!

Eh, what the hell...its fun to play...even with the wii fit!

Archived