got spanked today

I spanked someone today....oh wait wrong forum.......hahaha

honestly that type is an easy back glass.....

what is your real job.....I mean I dont do dental work just cause I got a kick ass dremel with all the bits....

good luck next monday.....one week and 3 rolls of film later

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I spanked someone today....oh wait wrong forum.......hahaha

honestly that type is an easy back glass.....

what is your real job.....I mean I dont do dental work just cause I got a kick ass dremel with all the bits....

well I will be glad when honda back glass's get easy for me,LOL!!! I build batteries for a living, been doing so for almost 20 years.

rolling down the f/doors the glass rolls to the back opening our tint line,

showing a fat light gap, :lol2 has bitting me 2 times, when thay first come out.

learning my lesson. needing a 1/2" extra in the front. :spit and them grand marquise rear door roll downs. the glass is 1/4 the way down. the glass has moved 1" away showing 1/2" gap between the glass and fram!!!! the panels are gone and tint line is micro edged on the top & front side, little trim at the bottom. tuttle

PS u guy's in the snow belts stay worm, cold shop keep that car running, hook a pipe up to the tail pipe and cut a hole in the door. makes for a nice heater system. stay worm

well it looks as if I am gonna have to wait to see if all the help I received from you guys works. ran to the shop last night to lock up a truck a customer left. owner of the shop was there so I was talking to him and he told me that the lady went to another shop and got all her windows redone. he said she was happy with my work its just that she wanted them darker. I try to avoid installing anything darker, dont want the cops comin down on me. I put greystone 30% on which is what I put on all vehicles I have done. seemed pretty dark for not having the back window done. I will refund her part of her money and just wait for my next civic challenge. so thanks to all for your help and encouragement.

Archived