Want to tint

Guest sciongirl

Guest sciongirl

Hi - I want to tint my Scion TC and need a recommendation - anyone heard of tint pros in staten island? www.tintprosnyc.com They are close to me but I don't want to use a bad company. Help?

my best advice would be to check with friends/family/co-workers who have had their vehicles tinted in the past. Satisfied customers are always the best advertising. Some of the worst tinters can have some of the nicest, flashiest websites....but it tells you nothing about the quality of work they do. Check with local companys and ask to see some of their work. If you are satisfied with what you see, and you get good references from ppl you know....you should be on the right track. :dunno

Hope it works our for ya!

Guest wondermaarta

Hey - thanks for the reply. I have never tinted my windows before and don't have anyone I know who has...so I came here to the forum to get advice about it. Looks like these guys do commercial buildings too so do you think that means they would be good? The homepage shows that they do different stuff www.tintprosnyc.com Also they have clients like Eva Longoria and Cool Herc. Here is their client page www.tintprosnyc.com/automotive_customers.php

Also what can I expect to pay to tint a TC?

Thanx

Archived