RIOTS IN RIGA

I dont know anything about Russia's gov't but from the looks of it, it looks like you have done very well for yourself. Does the gov't take a lot of your money b/c you are so successful?

If so, it sounds a lot like what is about to happen here. We will have a glass ceiling to bump our heads on. Thanks Obama!!

I dont know anything about Russia's gov't but from the looks of it, it looks like you have done very well for yourself. Does the gov't take a lot of your money b/c you are so successful?

If so, it sounds a lot like what is about to happen here. We will have a glass ceiling to bump our heads on. Thanks Obama!!

I am not exact from Russia. 18 years ago we was one country USSR. But at 1991 we became independent and at 2004 we joind EC - European Community. But when we became independent, hen we became capitalists - all start work like :) and yes - gone well. But - here, in Latvia, gvernment became fat, lazy and forget about their people, those who voted for this independence, for this government. And....yesterday people come to tell that we are not happy with our "white house" and our "obama" - as this people forget those who gave them power. Their people.

Archived