Conquerer tools

Guest justincredible

IMO the black Conquerer that I use is to flexible, it needs more back bone. I use the pointed edge with a paper towel to clean window frame gaskets and stuff. To soft to use as a squeege!

ive noticed this also! I hate this tool for that reason. maybe someone has a cure? everytime I buy one it doesnt last me to long, becuase I always put it in my pouch and the tip gets bent over. its to soft to me and if I ever buy one again? I would have to make sure it sits on the counter "out of my pouch." I found that the sideswiper is a 10 times better tool!!!!!

I use a Conquistador instead of the Conqueror. I use them for cleaning and not installing. They are great for squeegeeing the edge of a door glass beyond what a "normal" squeegee can reach. I also use them to clean down below on doors when the gasket is out.

Very seldom do I use them for installing film. Sideswiper is wonderful and I use it with an extended blade to clean the bottom edge of back windows.....

Oh, the last Conquistador that I bought was a yellow plastic with a black "blade". It cleans much better than the others...

Never heard of them! Have you checked there prices yet?

That's the tool I use to tuck film under the rub strip on roll ups. I use the black pointed end only. It's called a conquistador. Works great. I got mine from my Madico distributor.

IMO the black Conquerer that I use is to flexible, it needs more back bone. I use the pointed edge with a paper towel to clean window frame gaskets and stuff. To soft to use as a squeege!

ive noticed this also! I hate this tool for that reason. maybe someone has a cure? everytime I buy one it doesnt last me to long, becuase I always put it in my pouch and the tip gets bent over. its to soft to me and if I ever buy one again? I would have to make sure it sits on the counter "out of my pouch." I found that the sideswiper is a 10 times better tool!!!!!

Not sure its the right solution, but if you apply a little heat to plastic it usually gets harder... The right solution would be a different tool that is constructed with a more stiff material. :lol

Guest oasisglatint
I have these: 1 yellow and 2 blue. I get them from my supplier for few bucks apiece. :lol

AT202.jpg

What is the difference between blue & yellow??? :lol

I think the yellow is more rigid than the blue :poop . I use the blue one RELIGEOUSLY!

Archived