Tint Differences

RoShute

with 19 years exp you should already know the answers to your questions

:thumb:hmmm

Is that what it was? I apologize then. It seemed sarcastic and insulting to me, but anything is possible with all the stress going on here. :wall:lol:thumb

:cool

dude not trying to be insulting to you, but so many people come on here asking crazy things, sometimes it is just better to give that kinda answer, :thumb

We're the type that if we don't know, we ask. We also sometimes ask things for a second opinion, especially if me and the other half can't agree. It's all cool.

With all the risks and headaches, we're beginning to wonder if it's feasible to add to our options. My wife will definitely be doing research...lol.

:thumb

Guest tintdude1982
dude not trying to be insulting to you, but so many people come on here asking crazy things, sometimes it is just better to give that kinda answer, :thumb

We're the type that if we don't know, we ask. We also sometimes ask things for a second opinion, especially if me and the other half can't agree. It's all cool.

With all the risks and headaches, we're beginning to wonder if it's feasible to add to our options. My wife will definitely be doing research...lol.

:cool

sounds like you wear the pants but she picks thm out lol :thumb dude if your no sure then dont get ivolved all vinly guys think hey can just branch into tint but they would not know why glass breaks lol

Guest Total tint

it can be very profitable, but if you dont know what you are doing it can send you to the poor house really fast with just one mistake, do alot of research, different types of glass, shading,uv, warranty, what manf recommends, etc good luck

Archived