A comparison in appearance

I recently received some valuetint sample for checking out. thanks to mark for that. :thumb I've done this before with suntek, llumar, johnson......

well here's the comparison of some of the films I have and use to valuetint's....

johnson greystone 30 and sirius 35...

IMG_2454.jpg

llumar atr30 and sirius 35...

IMG_2457.jpg

llumar atx30 and sirius 35...

IMG_2458.jpg

llumar atx30 and eclipse 30...

IMG_2460.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see you have another box of Valutint under the table. Do you use a lot of it?

actually the other box you see is the box of Eclipse Valuetint before I pulled it up ontop for the comparison. I've never used it before ever. I just received these sample rolls a couple days ago. still haven't had the chance to try it.

honestly....it looks pretty dayamn brown to me. I'm not sure what to think of it as far as looks go. :thumb

actually the other box you see is the box of Eclipse Valuetint before I pulled it up ontop for the comparison. I've never used it before ever. I just received these sample rolls a couple days ago. still haven't had the chance to try it.

honestly....it looks pretty dayamn brown to me. I'm not sure what to think of it as far as looks go. :thumb

Like all tint, it's going to look different once applied. I thought it looked brownish too but looks good once installed. I haven't tried it yet for matching up factory tint. I've only used it on cars so far.

Guest mr3y1956

Hey Blade, thanks for your honest observation. The Eclipse is an HP film and leans more to a grey tone. Sirius has more of a charcoal look and compares in color to carbon.

SiriusII is more black. If you need a sample of it, let me know.

Hey Blade, thanks for your honest observation. The Eclipse is an HP film and leans more to a grey tone. Sirius has more of a charcoal look and compares in color to carbon.

SiriusII is more black. If you need a sample of it, let me know.

that is one thing I see I didn't mention....was that this box appears to the sirius and not siriusII :thumb

Archived