to anyone that feels tint instruction should stay secret

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, so who is the guy in the picture?? I know someone on this board saw the picture and doesnt want anyone to know its him. Come out with it.

sayyyy what?? Its someone here?

Tell him to fess up or Ill post it in the general area, with a High resolution scan :welcome

I remember getting that smoothie back in 84' at a 3m training conference. My family used to stripe a lot of cars back then and it was great when customers wanted "heartbeat" stripes on their windows and stripes on their taillights! (embarassing)

I remember getting that smoothie back in 84' at a 3m training conference. My family used to stripe a lot of cars back then and it was great when customers wanted "heartbeat" stripes on their windows and stripes on their taillights! (embarassing)

HAHA...I forgot about Chevy "heartbeat" of America shirts and commercials. They had "Like A Rock" from Bob Segar in some commercials. Just another example of where they went wrong. They should have kept that stuff. I think it worked for them, it made people proud to drive a Chevy.

HAHA...I forgot about Chevy "heartbeat" of America shirts and commercials. They had "Like A Rock" from Bob Segar in some commercials. Just another example of where they went wrong. They should have kept that stuff. I think it worked for them, it made people proud to drive a Chevy.

I took the billiet aluminum 'heartbeat' bowtie off my old truck's grill and put it on the new one. Can't find those anymore!

Archived