to anyone that feels tint instruction should stay secret

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

speaking of tint instruction though....I had one of the Vocational (shop) teachers come in from one of the local high schools yesterday and ask if I would be interested in giving a demo on window tinting to his students. At first I thought it would be a bad idea...but now that I have had some time to think about it, maybe its not such a bad idea. I could give some instruction in the differences of quality in films, show them a couple of tricks of the trade (but only enough that they would THINK they knew how to do it), and at the same time, possibly scout out some prospective summer employees. :beer

What do you guys think? :wall

:beer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

•   Sponsored by
    ride wrap

Lexen

tintwiz

auto-precut.com

signwarehouse

martinmetalwork.com

tinttek

filmvinyldesigns

• Activity Stream

1. 3

Help Needed! - Graphtec FC4100-75 - Software/Compatibility/Drivers/Communication/Blades/Setup

2. 5

Need some help

3. 0

Wtb Solar Gard Supreme NR 40

4. 0

Canadian Tinter Looking for work in US

5. 3

Help Needed! - Graphtec FC4100-75 - Software/Compatibility/Drivers/Communication/Blades/Setup

6. 3

7. 3

8. 4

At What VLT% does visibility start being impacted

9. 0

WE ARE HIRING - Window Tinter needed Waldorf MD 20602

10. 6

Automotive Tint Comparison