hyundai Genesis 3.8 2009`

thats a hyundai???? they must send us the economy lines here in the states because thats a nice ass car. and I love the work area. very clean.

they have those in the states here.

http://www.hyundaigenesis.com/coupe/

yea thats what I just heard. a customer was telling me about it just a few minutes ago...I hear its bad ass too.

yes they are! a mix of a g37 and a 370z

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest youngazntinter

tinting windshield is !llegal,, but I dont think they care so much. cops over there arent that tight as here.

and that shop owns by a korean guy, uses solargard only.. as far as I know~

and I just bought my parents a white genesis, they love that better than their 7series. I haven't drove it yet

but whenever that coupe hits the states( maybe its here already, ) that is one kick a$$ car~

thats a hyundai???? they must send us the economy lines here in the states because thats a nice ass car. and I love the work area. very clean.

they have those in the states here.

http://www.hyundaigenesis.com/coupe/

yea thats what I just heard. a customer was telling me about it just a few minutes ago...I hear its bad ass too.

yes they are! a mix of a g37 and a 370z

But, those examples are Nissans. :beer

The other day I saw 3 Genesis's within 2 hours of each other. I wish I would have bought some Hyundai stock 5 years ago...I'd be ballin'.

I hate looking at his pictures. Makes my garage look like crap :lol

:spit I wish our tint bay was that clean! ....But it's not! :lol2:nope

isnt that what that shop monkey you hired not long ago for?!?!?! :hmmm What was his name again......filmsloucher.....filmslipper......something like that. :lol2

:?:lol2 :lol2

Guest filmslayer

:spit I wish our tint bay was that clean! ....But it's not! :lol2:nope

isnt that what that shop monkey you hired not long ago for?!?!?! :hmmm What was his name again......filmsloucher.....filmslipper......something like that. :lol

:?:lol2:lol2

:lol2 I think he hired me just so he can sleep in !

:bingo I wish our tint bay was that clean! ....But it's not! :nope:spit

isnt that what that shop monkey you hired not long ago for?!?!?! :hmmm What was his name again......filmsloucher.....filmslipper......something like that. :dunno

:poke :poke :lol

:spit Filmslipper! I've been calling him that all morning Slick! Thanx!!

Archived