I am gonna kill him

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My son still lives at home.... he is 20 yrs old and goes to school fulltime.

BUT, tonight he went out with a friend and said he would be home. I know he is 20 but he has to be home by 1am if he is coming home.

Well it is 2:30, no Jake, no call, no nothing! And ofcourse I can't sleep. I am just glad I don't have to work tomorrow! errrr

So tomorrow I am telling him to move his shiot out!

So is he Ok? its 3:15 pm there

Guest Total tint
I went through that bar phase, bars get out at 2:00am so you get home at 2:30ish

but on the other hand, hes proably, f*ckin some hooker, shootin up speed, and robbing people to feed his pregnant girlfriend and pay for his dr*g habbit...

haha,

j/k

or maybe hes an adult now and just wants to have fun some times

and

your obviously not going to kick him out, b/c you know if you do hell probably drop out of school and never get a degree, then knock up his girlfriend b/c they couldnt afford birth control

Thats what I was thinking :poke

He finally made it home today about noon or so (Iam guessing I was gone).

He got stranded at some party, he had rode with a friend. He got smashed and slept in someones back yard. :poke WTH!

Oh and yes I will kick him out, him getting a degree is up to him. Not me. I told him if it happens again his crap will be in the driveway waiting on him. I think he believes me! Atleast he better!

He finally made it home today about noon or so (Iam guessing I was gone).

He got stranded at some party, he had rode with a friend. He got smashed and slept in someones back yard. :beer WTH!

Oh and yes I will kick him out, him getting a degree is up to him. Not me. I told him if it happens again his crap will be in the driveway waiting on him. I think he believes me! Atleast he better!

Good for you!!!! I'm glad he is ok :lol2

Stan

Archived