Anybody twittering?

Guest blackout1
per tweet.

:lol

OK I’m out of the closet my name is stan_foster and I am a tweeter. Truth be known I just tweeted a guy in Minnesota :spit:lol2 now thats funny I don't care where your from :dunno:lol2

:lol

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on there as TGTINT, had it when I had the shop. Its strange to get into at first. I use a lot since you can follow a lot of musicians who are on there. Always hearing of shows in LA early in time to hit em up I love it. Anything you can do build your brand is a good idea. Just another part of this social media marketing that is growing.

Linkedin is another good one its more like a facebook for the business world.

I’m on both of them but need to do lots of work of the profile. Networking online is growing in leaps and bounds. I am still working on my MySpace page and have already made contacts resulting in sales. :twocents

Linkedin is another good one its more like a facebook for the business world.

I’m on both of them but need to do lots of work of the profile. Networking online is growing in leaps and bounds. I am still working on my MySpace page and have already made contacts resulting in sales. :nohit:

You get it Stan, my lil shop in Michigan put me through school. All business earned through social networking sites and word of mouth. Many folks dislike something if they dont understand it, thats fine with me cause those who get it are going to really succeed with it. Web 2.0 is here, large companies specifically hire people to handle this for them these days... Catch on or sit and gather dust and wonder where all your leads are going. :twocents Its important to be open minded, watch what others are doing to grow and catch on. Just cause your shop is doing "ok" doesnt mean its succeeding and continuing to grow.

Archived