Releave Some STRESS

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 push-ups....50 sit-ups.....befor I take a shower...everyday day.

:lol2

:lol2 Where did that come from Zeus?

I do a little more than that. But I ususally work out in the afternoon

Thats how I work out my stress. Early in the morning. I ride my bike 2 or 3 miles a week.....thats fun but I want a new bike , only problem is the one I want is like 2 grand...... :lol2

I belong to a club I never use.

I need to get in better shape. Feels good to workout.

50 push-ups....50 sit-ups.....befor I take a shower...everyday day.

:beer

:beer Where did that come from Zeus?

I do a little more than that. But I ususally work out in the afternoon

Thats how I work out my stress. Early in the morning. I ride my bike 2 or 3 miles a week.....thats fun but I want a new bike , only problem is the one I want is like 2 grand...... :lol

I belong to a club I never use.

I need to get in better shape. Feels good to workout.

I love working out too bro. One of my best friends sells bikes. He sold a few $10k bikes last summer :beer

:beer Type about what has pissed you off this month/week/day. :lol2

Got pissed at the grocery store today, the checker was polite and friendly to the people in line in front of me, when it was my turn the dude didn't even acknowledge me or ask for my discount card, on the way home some jerk in a huge SUV passed me on the right to get to the stop light quicker. I get home and notice someone who doesn't live in our building using our laundry room.

Little stuff like that kinda annoys me, but if that's the worst that happens today, then it's a good day. :bling

:thumb Type about what has pissed you off this month/week/day. :lol2

Got pissed at the grocery store today, the checker was polite and friendly to the people in line in front of me, when it was my turn the dude didn't even acknowledge me or ask for my discount card, on the way home some jerk in a huge SUV passed me on the right to get to the stop light quicker. I get home and notice someone who doesn't live in our building using our laundry room.

Little stuff like that kinda annoys me, but if that's the worst that happens today, then it's a good day. :lol

Thats actually funny... Some guy who doesnt live in your building is using your laundy room...

Watch out, those kinda people might steal your clothes

And A follow up on the CAT problem I'm having...

I set up a cat trap and guess what I caught...

a dirty filthy possum! With babies!

I dont think I would have a problem cappin a cat with a pellet gun. I hate cats, and if they are dumping on the yard chairs, it would be sweet revenge. You dont have to kill it. Give it a one pumper, and teach that cat a lesson...everytime he come near those chairs he remembers the sting to its ass. It may take more than one time, but it will solve your problem.

Guest vclimber

I dont think I would have a problem cappin a cat with a pellet gun. I hate cats, and if they are dumping on the yard chairs, it would be sweet revenge. You dont have to kill it. Give it a one pumper, and teach that cat a lesson...everytime he come near those chairs he remembers the sting to its ass. It may take more than one time, but it will solve your problem.

:lol2 Better watch out for TTC... shes an animal lover and she lives across town. Cap might find yer :lol:thumb:lol:thumb

:lol2 Better watch out for TTC... shes an animal lover and she lives across town. Cap might find yer :lol:thumb:lol:thumb

:lol

Archived