Sprayers

I've been using some crappy wally world sprayers and they dont seem to last very long. Espically the ones I use for slip solution. (They are only 98cents) What sprayer(s) would you recommend from 44toools.com or other place of business? I am not interested in paying for the large capacity stainless steel ones at this time.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The stainless steel tanks are the best to use in my book but if you don't want to spend the money get the 3 gallon hand pumper from home depot! It works good and will last till you get a 5 gallon tank!

Do you know the brand name of the one from Home depot that you are talking about???

The stainless steel tanks are the best to use in my book but if you don't want to spend the money get the 3 gallon hand pumper from home depot! It works good and will last till you get a 5 gallon tank!

Do you know the brand name of the one from Home depot that you are talking about???

I don't know the name brand ,but there usually yellow and there in the garden section or where pest control products are!

ace hardware has sprayers like the p2 and they don't blow the o ring as much. the little ZEP sprayers are also good and last a long time without breaking. but really the stainless tank is the way to go if you're doing any real amount of work regularly.

Here's a couple of links to some decent sprayer manufacturers. I get Gilmour Spray Docs in Lowes. Keep an eye out for variations of models Like the Thompsons Water Seal sprayers that have the fan nozzles included!!

http://www.chapinmfg.com/ShowSprayer.asp?ModelNum=25022

http://www.gilmour.com/Tank-Sprayers/Spray...ti-Purpose.aspx

Archived