Sprayers

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice tank blade...

Does anyone know roughly what PSI a tank needs to be at to spray a descent stream???

I have a nice compressor and I was wondering if I could use an inline regulator that regulates down to XX PSI and connect that to a tank. Then put my solution into that tank and connect a spray nozzel to that (with hose). There is a little more to it than that, but im sure you guys get the jest of what im saying.

I am also going on the asumption that the sprayer nozzel does not need to be at a high PSI.

Thus no pumping and no electrical parts on the solution tank.

Plus I could connect the inline air hose to multiple tanks with different solutions.

Just an :twocents

Nice tank blade...

Does anyone know roughly what PSI a tank needs to be at to spray a descent stream???

I have a nice compressor and I was wondering if I could use an inline regulator that regulates down to XX PSI and connect that to a tank. Then put my solution into that tank and connect a spray nozzel to that (with hose). There is a little more to it than that, but im sure you guys get the jest of what im saying.

I am also going on the asumption that the sprayer nozzel does not need to be at a high PSI.

Thus no pumping and no electrical parts on the solution tank.

Plus I could connect the inline air hose to multiple tanks with different solutions.

Just an :twocents

I fill mine up until it pops the safety valve. It usually hold 120psi.

I would save my money and get a SS tank, like blades. Showing up at someones house with a damn insecticide bottle will not prove your worth.

Guest hooligantintboy

I use 3gal ss pressure tanks that I got from a guy on ebay that sold beer keg kits :rollin .the only tanks you will ever have to buy.got 20ft of 1/4 in pressure hose with ball lock liquid disconnects, and chapin metal sprayer handle(6-1866)with brass nozzle(6-6000).I drilled holes in the top of the poptop lids and put high pressure metal valve stems in so I can pump those badboys to 140psi with reg compressor air fill nozzle.holds pressure all the way :lol6

Archived