Sprayers

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spraymaster

spraymasters are good as far as bottles, but really if you compare them side by side with the standard bottles most manny sell, its the exact same sprayer, just different color. Doesn't really justify the 4 times the price, because really we're not using toxic chemicals.

I agree Scotty. I buy the white and green sprayers for automotive from my distributor. If it was all gray, it would look identical to a spraymaster. Now, they have an all gray spraymaster, but its not called a spraymaster. They have their name printed on it. I guess they contacted spraymaster to get them blank...but they aren't much cheaper. Also, if you must have a spraymaster, go to Home Depot to get them. They are usually a $1 cheaper.

we have some if you want some let me know.

whos making the 5 gallon ss sprayers like blades, im interested. Send me a message including price & phone number asap.

those are co2 tanks and can be found online OR out behind most bars waiting to be picked up.

First, I wouldn't recommend stealing one from behind a bar when you can pick on up for $40, and second, bars generally don't use them anymore. They are a old style Pepsi tank, before they started using the syrup in a box fountain system. The ball lock ones are pepsi, and the pin lock are Coke. Either way, you won't find them just chillen behind a bar anymore, you need to contact a pepsi/coke distributor directly, or order one online. If anyones interested I can set up a whole system for you for around $100, including a Chapin sprayer tip, inline filter, and reinforced poly hose or coil hose.

buddy, i didn't say anything about stealing a tank. and earlier i posted an old thread showing how to build your own. it's simple to do. too simple to pay someone else $100 for.

Oh i thought you literally meant like "picking one up" as in taking one from behind a bar. My bad

Well parts wise it costs about $80. 35 for a nice refurb tank, 8 for the sprayer tip, 8 for the disconnect, 7 for the valve stem, 20ft reinforced poly hose 1/ft, plus hose clamps and tax is over 80

What kind of "inline filter" do you use?

Guest billworley

Not really. Check out this water hose nozzle made of brass + plastic.

Heavy duty construction

TPR lined grip

Exceptional comfort offers a secure hold with wet hands

Removable rust-proof metal shower head plate makes it easy for cleaning

I've tried the 3 gallon sprayers and found it hard to get a fine mist out of them. For cleaning windows they worked well and for back glass. P2 sprayers work great for automotive. To keep from blowing the seal, release the preasure before taking the top off. crack it slightly, when the preasure is gone then take the top off. For doors and quarters I like to mist the surrounding areas down to elimate the posibility of static bringing in contaminates. For wetting the patterns and windows, the less water the better. Any water running on your window or film can bring debris in from the edges. On doors I squeegee up and over the top of windows to eliminate the posibility of flip line trails. Gravity and electricity do play a part in window tinting.

Archived