Legal Stickers

Guest TxTinter

Guest TxTinter

Our supplier has stopped giving us legal stickers to cut cost. We looked into making our own, but that didn't work out so well. Can someone tell us where they get their legal stickers. Any help would be appreciated.

Guest TxTinter

44tools.com does not have them.....I'm just pretty much searching the net. I have found plenty of places that seem like it's the right product.... would much rather get them from a proven source.

Our supplier has stopped giving us legal stickers to cut cost. We looked into making our own, but that didn't work out so well. Can someone tell us where they get their legal stickers. Any help would be appreciated.

I was wondering about that... I know almost nothing about legal stickers. can anyone shed some light on that subject for me? Ex. Size, what do they say, where to get them, etc. and I'm mainly interested in ones that have a vlt% on them. I think in Texas we have to have one on the drivers side or something. :devilangel

44tools.com does not have them.....I'm just pretty much searching the net. I have found plenty of places that seem like it's the right product.... would much rather get them from a proven source.

Johnson Window Films has them listed in their tools section :nope

Archived