Finished Epoxy Floor

I will be doing the same to my garrage at the house...ill be adding the color chips in it and have thought of using a pattern on the floor where I will not cover certain areas with the chips, I just havent thought of a design or logo for it yet? or maybe use two different colors of the chips

let me know if this sounds cool

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ssfamos801

I am also going to paint my floor I was maybe thinking about putting my logo in the middle of the floor after it is painted then throw a clear coat over it

I went cheap and did mine myself. Also used the anti-slip fine sand and tossed the paint chips too. Not bad if I have to say so myself. So far there are only a couple of very very small areas that lifted up because I didn't prep that area of the flooring as well. Overall I am extremely happy with my job since it only cost me less than $300 for materials. Of course it took me over 2 days to finish the job working about 6 hours per day. This wasn't the cheap epoxy stuff you buy at Home Depot. It is a 2 part mix where one of them looks like epoxy glue and the other is the grey color that you have to mix together and you have about an hour to apply this stuff before it hardens up. Bought it at Costco but can't remember the brand name. It comes with 2 gallons per kit and costs $89.99 if I remember right.
:spank DIY may not be perfect, but I did it and it really turned out well for the price, especialy compared to paying somebody else to do it. All in all I think that this type of product can ultimately lead to a cleaner install. :boogagay2:

Archived