Mazda 6 Brake Light

Carmeltinting.com

I still don't get you tinters resorting to a Mazda tech to take them out :lol if I have the time, I'll take some step by step pics inthe next few days to illustrate as I have one booked in :zzz

Guest Tint Legend
I still don't get you tinters resorting to a Mazda tech to take them out :nope if I have the time, I'll take some step by step pics inthe next few days to illustrate as I have one booked in :DD

He was at the dealership, why not ask :smoker If im at a dealership and have never done one and theres a tech nearby I think thats a simple solution to just ask.

Glad it worked out for you :nope

I still don't get you tinters resorting to a Mazda tech to take them out :nope if I have the time, I'll take some step by step pics inthe next few days to illustrate as I have one booked in :DD

He was at the dealership, why not ask :smoker If im at a dealership and have never done one and theres a tech nearby I think thats a simple solution to just ask.

Glad it worked out for you :nope

I agree. The techs pull crap apart all the time. They would know best, before you go in and start breaking shiat. Although, when I did the new body style 6, I hadnt checked this thread, and ended up getting the rear light out. I thought I broke it at first when I yanked the crap out of it.

Well according to the post a few back, the Mazda dealership techs didn't have a clue. When you think about it, they would not have had to pull one too often if even at all. Us tinters probably pull more brake lights than dealerships :smoker I'll snap few pics of how this comes out this week

Archived