I hate it when

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate it when a customer calls and says "can you tint the windows at my house?" Then you talk to them for a while about tint and tell them you can go out there to show some shades and measure the windows to give them an exact estimate. Then they say "well its a toyota camry".

Its normally ok but sometimes you're on the phone forever because u think they mean residential

I hate it when a customer calls and says "can you tint the windows at my house?" Then you talk to them for a while about tint and tell them you can go out there to show some shades and measure the windows to give them an exact estimate. Then they say "well its a toyota camry".

Its normally ok but sometimes you're on the phone forever because u think they mean residential

dammn! spit.gif

Guest Texstar
I hate it when a certain person on here. gives a inexperienced reply to almost every post.I think so he can get In the top 20 posters of the month :lol:lol ??? I think he’s trying for #1 as he gives off the point reply’s most of the time.thats what I hate.........
and I hate inexperienced posts by scotty.. er.. all these newbies that are breeding hack work among themselves also... :lol

:beer:dunno

You would think the poster would get the hint that hes ruining the board for alot of us :lol

If you are having a good time in a crowded bar, then see someone you don't like and your feelings ruin your good time, then you are giving that person power over you, he's in control now.

It's difficult not to let people have control over your emotions, believe me, I have the same problem, but looking at it from that point of view helps me a little. :beer

Guest mr3y1956
I hate it when people call our country a Democracy, when it is a constitutional representative republic.

A Democracy is nothing more than 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

You've been listening to Glenn Beck again, haven't you? :beer

Archived