removing acid rain

Guest GreenCove

Bio Clean

Effectively removes water & mineral stains, rust, tree sap, paint overspray, soap scum and mildew from glass and other surfaces.

This professional strength cleaner is recommended for use in hospitals, nursing homes, manufacturing plants, hotels, supermarkets and other public facilities with difficult to clean surfaces.

I've found most people mistake mineral deposits for acid rain. majesticsolutionsinc.com look under specialty products.

Guest scottydosnntkno
What is wink? :dunno

ill start out by saying its a acid used for removeing stains off toilet bowls (porcelin) it come in a brown bottle and does say not to use on glass :dunno but all us glass guys do anyways! I will not use it in direct sun and ill only use it if I have a set of rubber dish washing gloves due to its burning sensation if it touches your skin...

"it does how ever remove all stains from glass. removes hard water, major calcium build up, and what ever else you need to remove from glass...but never getting it on paint or anything else acid will eat....."

just dont use whink or acid where there are scratches it will turn them white, or on a windshield because of the fine scratches from the windshield wipers. Thats why I like the steel wool and wax combo because you can use it on windshields and it leaves the glass smooth.

so it polishes out the small scratches?

Guest GreenCove
What is wink? :dunno

ill start out by saying its a acid used for removeing stains off toilet bowls (porcelin) it come in a brown bottle and does say not to use on glass :dunno but all us glass guys do anyways! I will not use it in direct sun and ill only use it if I have a set of rubber dish washing gloves due to its burning sensation if it touches your skin...

"it does how ever remove all stains from glass. removes hard water, major calcium build up, and what ever else you need to remove from glass...but never getting it on paint or anything else acid will eat....."

just dont use whink or acid where there are scratches it will turn them white, or on a windshield because of the fine scratches from the windshield wipers. Thats why I like the steel wool and wax combo because you can use it on windshields and it leaves the glass smooth.

so it polishes out the small scratches?

no I meant it leaves the glass feeling smooth from the wax

Bio Clean

Effectively removes water & mineral stains, rust, tree sap, paint overspray, soap scum and mildew from glass and other surfaces.

This professional strength cleaner is recommended for use in hospitals, nursing homes, manufacturing plants, hotels, supermarkets and other public facilities with difficult to clean surfaces.

I've found most people mistake mineral deposits for acid rain. majesticsolutionsinc.com look under specialty products.

lmao...ket word BIO

Bio Clean

lmao...ket word BIO

I'm sorry what ? You'll have to pardon me, took me forever to get the whole lol thing. lmao ? ket ?

What is wink? :beer

ill start out by saying its a acid used for removeing stains off toilet bowls (porcelin) it come in a brown bottle and does say not to use on glass :gasp but all us glass guys do anyways! I will not use it in direct sun and ill only use it if I have a set of rubber dish washing gloves due to its burning sensation if it touches your skin...

:lol works great and you will need dish washing gloves

Archived